- New LCD display reads out in English for easier programming
- Oversize line guide aperture to clear large knots and kite swivels
- Automatic stop and jigging features
- Variable-speed Power Lever control
- Line counter and depth memory
- Sealed electronics package
- Manual winding option
- Washable design
- 12 Volt system (12-16.8 V)
- Sealed drag system
EASY TO USE
Connect the battery and lower your lure to the water’s surface. Then press the reset button to zero the display and you’re ready to start fishing, with the reel automatically measuring line let out. Then advance the Power Lever to rewind, the reel will automatically stop as your lure reaches the surface. It’s that simple!
USER MANUAL & IMPORTANT INFO.
Please see this link for Important Information about the Power Assist User Manuals for Tanacom1000, Tanacom 50 and Tanacom Bull 500.
NEW J-BRAID & SALTIGA® BRAID
For optimum performance with your Dendoh style reel, spool it up with these great BRAIDED Lines from Daiwa:
FW / SW
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per|
(Lb. Test / Yards)
|TANACOM 1000||– / –||4BB||2.3:1||16.5″||53.0||MONO: 30/700, 40/500|
BRAID: 80/880, 100/660, 120/550